Lemon Dijon Roasted Brocolli with Couscous
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
Lemon Dijon Sauce
- 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tbs braggs aminos
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2t tsp grounded black pepper
- Roast broccoli separately for 30 minutes, 400 F
- In a large skillet, heat water/oil over medium-high heat. Sautee garlc for 2 minutes.
- Add couscous. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stir in broth and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5-10 minutes or until broth is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork.
- Mix ingredients to form Lemon Dijon Sauce
- Drain couscous then add into a separate bowl to mix Lemon Dijon Sauce.
- Enjoy in a large serving bowl.